Innovators4education features a highly skilled as well as experienced English-as-a-Second Language (ESL) professor who has taught students from over fifty countries around the world.
Roxanne J. Leach provides expert instruction and mentoring in a variety of ESL skills from beginner to advanced language levels:
Conversational Skills that focus on building fluency and confidence.
Pronunciation Improvement: Differing sounds in the student’s native language compared to the English language, including vowel sounds, consonant blends, and word & sentence stress.
Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Brainstorming topics and ideas
- Single to multiple paragraph essays
- Developing topic, supportive, and conclusion sentences
- Revising, Editing, and Proofreading
- Academic Research Papers (MLA & APA)
TOEFL & IELTS college entrance test preparation
Reading Comprehension Skills
- Understanding main ideas, details, inferences
- Building Vocabulary base with synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, and suffixes
- Analyzing passages from textbook readings, literature, novels, and poetry
Listening for Understanding
- Key Words and Phrases
- Note-taking Skills
Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling (G.P.S.)
Literacy and Life Skills for workplace and everyday language
- Common idioms and everyday language
- Reading and filling out forms; understanding important documents
For more info, please contact Roxanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-214-3238.